Association of Ait Khiyar for Development (AKD) is founded in 2009 by Aziz Boullouz (mountains guide), Said Gourami (law degree), Mohamed Outalb (Teacher) to help villagers. It’s for many projects :
- Trying to end the threat of flooding of the "MGOUN" river, which is the main water resource in the valley for the cultivation of roses garden, essential income for women.
- Creating jobs and economic activities, for persons suffering from extreme poverty. Kasbah can provide work for local craftsmen and wishes to create new activities.
- Advocate for victims of marginalization and injustice [children, women...].
- Working for a clean environment.
- Encourage any act of solidarity between members, by helping them to overcome more or less difficult situations [serious illness, chronic or incurable].
- Encourage a culture of solidarity, tolerance and cooperation.
- Fight against illiteracy.